No matter how many times Rockstar patches GTA Online to prevent the money glitch from working, fans always seek out new ways to do it. This latest method goes as follows:
- You must be in an invite-only session and invite a friend.
- Both players must take their most expensive vehicles and meet up somewhere on the way to Los Santos Customs, but far enough away to have a mechanic deliver you a car when you’re at LSC.
- If the players can park with their driver-side doors against a wall, with one car blocking the other one in, they should then use their in-game phones to purchase new (not free) cars. They just need to make sure they don’t replace the cars their characters are in.
- After this, one player must pause the game and go to the PlayStation Store, while the other player remains with the vehicles.
- Once the first player is at the store, the second player should invite them back to the game.
- When the first player accepts the invitation, their vehicle will have been duplicated.
- If they leave it alone and return to the two parked cars, the second player can then go to the PlayStation Store and repeat the process.
- Once both players are back in their original cars, they should drive to the LSC.
- There, they must call the mechanics and request the cars they bought.
- However, when the cars arrive and the mechanics get out, the players should ignore them and sell the two original (expensive) cars at LSC.
- After that, they should drive the cars the mechanics brought back to their properties, but park them outside and each steal a car.
- After putting the stolen cars in the garages, they should get out, then drive the cars back outside, get out again, and return to the garages.
- The expensive cars they sold will be back.
Well, we’re sure a lot of players will try this right away—and we bet Rockstar is already working on a patch. Thanks to SUL7ANR4LLY of Reddit for the heads up!
What do you think? Sound off below!