Heists have been out for over a week now, and we hope you’re enjoying them. As you might know (if not, take a look at our Heists guide), you can earn special one-time bonuses from Heists, in addition to their regular payouts, by completing certain challenges. The most difficult of these is the Criminal Mastermind Challenge.
Criminal Mastermind builds upon the previous challenges in that you must play through every Heist (including all of the setup missions) in order, with the same team. You also have to play them all on Hard difficulty. One more thing–you have to make it through without anyone on your team dying.
Sound pretty tough? It might be worth it for the reward: a $10,000,000 bonus.
If you’d like to see the Criminal Mastermind Challenge completed, this player recorded his gameplay progress as his team progressed through the challenge. He intends to upload the gameplay in separate parts later on, as well, in case a 7 hour video is a bit much for you.
It’s too bad his other teammates didn’t record their parts as well, but it’s still pretty cool to watch. If you hope to complete the Criminal Mastermind Challenge, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Practice the Heists beforehand. Although you have to play them in order for the challenge, it doesn’t matter if you’ve played them previously. Therefore, you and your team can make sure you’re well-acquainted with what each mission demands.
- If you do not do it in a single sitting, none of your teammates can complete any other Heists in the meantime, or you’ll break the order.
- Your team will have to perform the Fleeca Job as two separate groups, and then join up for the first four-player Heist.
- If you die, you’ll have to start over from the first Heist. Restarting won’t work.
- You can, however, fail a mission. As long as no one dies, you’re fine.
Criminal Mastermind is a tough challenge to complete, but with enough skill and teamwork, it’s definitely possible. Have you completed it? What other tips would you offer to interested players?
What do you think? Sound off below!