A recent GTA V article from Polish magazine PSX Extreme has been scanned and posted on the web, and aside from the new image (great to see Rockstar paying homage to Easy Rider) there’s also quite a bit of new information. It’s true meaning may have been (somewhat) lost in translation, but nevertheless, read on…
- When one of your other characters (ie one you are not controlling) is on the verge of death, you will hear warning signals (possibly vocal cues or music) alerting you to the fact they are in trouble (and presumably you need to switch to them to help out).
- The military base will contain a massive selection of different military vehicles. You can reach it un-noticed and access the equipment if you are good enough.
- There are three ways to transition between your characters: (1) automatic; (2) while viewing a movie; and (3) player initiated (clicking the appropriate HUD button).
- After Chop (Franklin’s dog) plays his main role he can get lost and end up in the pound if Franklin neglects him (think horses in Red Dead Redemption).
- Transitions between characters will not take more than 10 seconds maximum.
- When you die the screen goes blurry.
- The quality of in-game graphics is just as good as has been shown in the trailers (hooray!).
- The Vinewood sign is visible from any corner of the city and if you climb the sign, you’ll get a one-star wanted level. Doing anything illegal like this will be enforced (like walking over a car bridge, climbing onto the roof of a train, etc).
- Just about every big house in the map has a tennis court and they can all be played on.
- You can get hit by lightning.
- You need to obey road rules or else you will get a one-star wanted level.
- There will be drunk drivers that you’ll need to look out for on the road.
- There’s lots of car wrecks and other vehicle under the sea for you to explore – planes, boats, bodies, etc.
- Driving a golf cart anywhere but on a golf course will earn you a fine.
- As your wanted-level increases, the rhythm and intensity of the in-game music increases.
🙊What do you think? Sound off below!🙊