There’s lots to do in GTA Online, but if you want to have some fun, team up with your buddies and earn some $GTA money at the same time, then you should be looking at doing Contact Missions. While they can be very enjoyable, they can also be pretty hard, so check out the following tips guide for five of the toughest Contact Missions in GTA Online.
- This mission is unlocked when you reach Rank 18. It can be played by 3-4 players, and you access it from the Start Menu. In this mission, you must steal motorbikes from the Maibatsu factory.
- First, you must assign each player a role: Sniper, Transporter, and Lookout. This strategy uses four players, two of whom are Transporters.
- Approach the factory from behind. There is a ladder nearby. The Sniper should climb the ladder and provide fire and information from above. The other players should fight the guards from cover. Don’t shoot the trailer by mistake, because you need it to complete the mission.
- Once the guards have been killed, one of the Transporters should take the trailer and drive it to the drop-off point. The other Transporter and the Lookout should take a car to protect the trailer along the way.
Death From Above
- This mission is unlocked when you reach Rank 23. It can be played by 1-4 players, and you access it from the Start Menu. In this mission, you must infiltrate a mansion. The main difficulty you’ll run into is the combined force of the mansion guards and the cops, who will arrive shortly after you get inside.
- This strategy requires four players.
- Use a helicopter to station one player on the roof of a nearby building. The rooftop player should act as a sniper and kill the guards on the mansion roof. Then, use the helicopter to drop two other players to the mansion roof. They should proceed inside, kill the target, and get the proof. The player in the helicopter can then return for them.
- Either call Lester or head somewhere isolated until your Wanted Level decreases, and then return to Madrazo.
High Priority Case
- This mission is unlocked when you reach Rank 25. It can be played by 1-4 players, and you get it from Lester. In this mission, you must get certain documents to Lester.
- This strategy is best handled with four players.
- Fly a helicopter to the Mile High Club. Three players should parachute out and approach the area with the aid of cover. The player in the helicopter should fly to the Maze Bank and act as a sniper, taking out the guards that approach. Once the guards are gone, one of the players on the ground must get the suitcase. Stay there in cover when the enemy helicopter comes. Your helicopter should help fight, and then take the player with the suitcase to Lester’s warehouse.
- This mission is unlocked when you reach Rank 27. It can be played by 1-4 players, and you access it from the Star Menu. In this mission, you must steal a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo.
- This strategy requires multiple players.
- Land your plane on the runway west of Fort Zancudo, where you’ll have a better chance of going undetected. On your way, drop one player on the roof of a hangar to act as a sniper. After you land, another player should drive a Barracks past the Lazer Fighter Jets and put a Sticky Bomb on every one. Detonate them when you’re ready to steal the Cargobob. More guards will arrive, so make sure you have a bomb on every Lazer.
- One player should circle around the back of the hangar while the others spread out and fight the guards. Infiltrate the hangar, kill the guards, and grab the Cargobob. While this player should be chosen in advance, a backup infiltrator should also be picked, in case the first one fails.
- Escape the base and fly to Sandy Shores Airfield.
Out of Harmony
- This mission is unlocked when you reach Rank 50. It can be played by 1-4 players, and you get it from Ron. In this mission, you have to steal a trailer filled with weapons from The Lost, and you only have a limited amount of time.
- This strategy requires four players.
- Split up. Two players should come from the north, and two should come from the northeast, through the hole in the fence. The pair from the north needs to keep The Lost busy. The pair coming from the fence should fight until they can run to the truck. Drive the truck backwards to hook on the trailer, and then escape. Use the streets to reach the Catfish View boatyard.
- The pair still on foot should kill the first two motorcycle-riding guards and use their motorcycles to follow and protect the trailer. The player in the truck can smash through motorcycles in front of them on the road.
- At the boatyard, sneak up with the aid of the gravel piles, and then get into cover. Protect the trailer from The Lost.
🙊What do you think? Sound off below!🙊