Good news! We’ve discovered a brand new cell phone / PC cheat code for GTA V. You can now lower your wanted level if you’re playing the PC version, and also add this type of cheat to your cell phone arsenal if you’re a Xbox One or PS4 player.
The code to lower your wanted level is “LAWYERUP” – simply enter this into the console (bring it up by pressing ~) on the PC version of the game to activate it. And if you want to use your cell phone, then whip it out and dial 1-999-5299-3787 (LAWYERUP).
Enjoy, and thanks to site fan Erik for sending this in! There’s still a couple of other cheats for the PC (and cell phone) version of the game outstanding, and we’re working on getting them to you asap.
The hunt for new glitches is always on, and fans have responded to Rockstar’s patch 1.09 of Grand Theft Auto Online by searching for new ways to earn infinite money. The original infinite money glitch, which caused a great deal of controversy amongst players, was finally eliminated via the new game update, but that hasn’t stopped people from trying again.
This latest version assures players that they can use a new vehicle glitch. When a player gets an insured vehicle impounded, they can have a mechanic send them a new vehicle as soon as they respawn. However, with the proper timing, they can then request their personal vehicle—which the game recognizes as the impounded car. The version that has been impounded will be destroyed, which allows the player to have it replaced, while retaining the version that was brought to them. This effectively duplicates the car, and they can sell the extra to quickly earn money. Step by step instructions are included below.
We’ve heard reports that some players have not been able to make this glitch work, while others have had success. Nevertheless, with the harsh measures Rockstar took to mitigate the consequences from the original infinite money glitch, players should think twice before exploiting the system again.
- Grab a vehicle (something expensive would be good) and head to the Los Santos Customs near the centre of the map.
- Park close to the LSC and then jump out and start shooting stuff up. The police should arrive, shoot a bit too and then let yourself be killed. This will cause your vehicle to be impounded.
- Read this next step in full before proceeding… When you respawn call your Mechanic and request that another vehicle be delivered. As soon as you make the request press Select (PS3) or Back (Xbox 360) and then press up five times only, this should let you select “Request Personal Vehicle” again almost instantly (you need to do it really quickly).
- If you do it correctly your last vehicle will be delivered to you and the one in the impound lot will be destroyed.
- Now call Mors Mutual Insurance and the same vehicle will also be replaced in your garage. So now drive the vehicle your Mech bought to your garage and replace a (preferably) crappy car. Then get in the car that MM Insurance sent, go to Los Santos Customs and sell it.
- Finally, request that your Mechanic bring the other car back (the one that is uninsured/he delivered to you already), and get it fully insured at LSC.
Here’s a big thanks to all the users that have been sending this newly discovered cheat code in the past few hours – Super Jump has been discovered!
Here’s the codes:
- Playstation 3: Left, Left, Triangle, Triangle, Right, Right, Left, Right, Square, R1, R2
- Xbox 360: Left, Left, Y, Y, Right, Right, Left, Right, X, RB, RT
The longer you hold the jump button the higher you actually jump and of course it makes you invincible to fall damage (provided you land on a flat surface). Plus you can also combine it with the pratfall button (B on Xbox 360 / Circle on PS3) for added fun.
With Super Jump down that just leaves four undiscovered cheats…
- All Weapons
- Health & Armor
- Phone Denied (what this will do we’re not 100% sure)
Which will be cracked next?
We were the first to bring you the spawn BMX cheat code yesterday and today we have another code thanks to several GTA5Cheats’ users who mailed it in. This one should be pretty fun too – Moon Gravity!
- PS3: Left, Left, L1, R1, L1, Right, Left, L1, Left
- Xbox 360: Left, Left, LB, RB, LB, Right, Left, LB, Left
What you do is enter the code and then get into a vehicle. What you’ll experience is less gravity (hence the moon reference). It also affects various other physical objects – things like grenades and other throwable weapons. It also makes for some great rag dolling fun!
Try it out and see what cool stuff you can come up with.
It’s been a while since we found a new cheat code so it was nice to find this brand new code to spawn a BMX. Here it is:
- Playstation 3: Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Right, Square, Circle, Triangle, R1, R2
- Xbox 360: Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Right, X, B, Y, RB, RT
This is actually the final “vehicle spawn code” that was referenced in the data files we wrote about here (we didn’t mention the vehicle codes because they don’t refer to the vehicles by name – but there was 11 in total).
We are well aware that this isn’t one of the “biggies” that everyone is looking forward to (ie Weapons, Invincibility and Health & Armor), but hopefully it gives people a renewed sense of energy and they can help by trying out different combos (just make sure you remember what you’re entering).
We hope to have the outstanding cheats for you very soon!
Another hidden cheat code for Grand Theft Auto V has been found with the button code for Fast Swim being cracked. Like the name implies it enables you to swim faster. Nuff said!
- PS3: Left, Left, L1, Right, Right, R2, Left, L2, Right
- Xbox 360: Left, Left, LB, Right, Right, RT, Left, LT, Right
As always keep checking back for more cracked cheats – we are down to six outstanding cheat codes!
Imagine this… without the parachute
Just a quick update everyone – we’ve found a new cheat code! This one is called “Skyfall” and comes from the list of cheats that was found within the game’s files. Like the name suggests, it makes you respawn in the sky, ready to fall back down to earth.
Here’s the codes:
- PS3: L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right
- Xbox 360: LB, LT, RB, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right, LB, LT, RB, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right
There doesn’t seem to be a way to use a parachute once you’ve activated the cheat (weird!), so this might need to be combined with the invincibility cheat – which is unfortunately yet to be discovered.
Still, we have some progress… Enjoy.
Update: More cheats found! Check them out for Xbox 360 and PS3
The first cheat for Grand Theft Auto 5 has been found! Rockstar has decided to return to the days of GTA: San Andreas and use button combinations in order to activate them. This is as opposed to the cheat system used in Grand Theft Auto IV (cell phone) and some of the other methods we guessed might be possible in this article (most notably “the cheats wheel”). Hopefully it means we’ll also get a wider range of cheats like those found in GTA: SA.
So what cheat has been found? It’s a vehicle spawn cheat for the Buzzard helicopter (pic above) and the button combinations for the PS3 and Xbox 360 are as follows:
- PS3: Circle, Circle, L1, Circle, Circle, Circle, L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle
- Xbox 360: B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y
As you’d expect, it is not possible to earn Achievements or Trophies once cheats are activated. The following message pops up once you enter one:
Cheats have been activated. Achievements will not be awarded for the duration of this session.
We should also mention that there does not appear to be a way to save the cheats once you’ve first entered the correct combination (like into a cell phone or some sort of pause menu). This means that the cheats must be manually entered each and every time.
Stay tuned for more GTA V cheat codes from GTA 5 Cheats! You can see all the Xbox 360 cheats we have here, and all the PS3 cheats here. Oh, and a quick tip – if you need to translate a cheat code from the Xbox 360 to PS3, or vice-versa, just swap the buttons as follows:
|Xbox 360 Button ||PS3 Button |
|B ||Circle |
|Y ||Triangle |
|X ||Square |
|A ||X |
|LB ||L1 |
|LT ||L2 |
|RB ||R1 |
|RT ||R2 |
One of the key aspects to the GTA series, and one of the many reasons it is so popular, is the often outlandish cheats that we are able to activate within the games. Indeed, if Rockstar wishes to try and recreate some of the magic of previous GTA titles, then it is pretty much essential that cheats and codes play a role in GTA 5.
For example, cheats definitely added another dimension to the gameplay in GTA: San Andreas. While some of the cheats were very useful, others were geared more to being on the strictly fun side. For instance, the cheat that allowed your car to fly was a great way to explore the game’s environment further and adds hours of extra gameplay.
One of the best cheats in Grand Theft Auto 4 was the one that allowed you to unlock a helicopter and fly it around the city. A particularly good thing about this cheat is that it added extra gameplay options, such as the ability to land on top of buildings and snipe people on the street.
We expect GTA 5 to include more complex and innovative cheats. For example, things like remote controlled drones would be a great addition to the game and also make for a natural progression from the helicopter cheat in GTA 4.
Some people have suggested that a zombie cheat should be featured in GTA 5. Zombies have featured in very popular games such as Call of Duty and Red Dead Redemption, and also seem to be popular with fans, so there is a chance zombies will be included in some way in GTA 5 (maybe even via an expansion pack?). On the flip side to this, some have argued that zombies might interfere with the game’s core element, which is a valid argument. Continue reading