The Official Playstation magazine for Brazil “Playstation Revista Oficial” scored an interview with Rockstar Games and have given us just a little bit more information about the upcoming release of Grand Theft Auto V…
- Franklin’s missions will all primarily involve gang warfare and car racing.
- Heists are not actually part of the “core game story”.
- There will be downloadable content available to purchase (DLC), but no release date was provided.
- There will be buses (and specific bus routes) in the game.
- You can activate your character’s special powers by pressing either L3 (PS3) or LS (Xbox 360).
- Photos that you take in-game can be uploaded to the Rockstar Social Club.
- Franklin’s “look” has changed the most over the period since development of the game started.
- Rockstar Tip #1: If you are going to steal a plane, choose Trevor. He’s the best pilot.
- Rockstar Tip #2: If you want to escape during a car chase, choose Franklin as he’s the best driver.
Translation courtesy of Reddit user ‘OverratedMusicGenre’. Bring on September 17!