As on Thursday and Friday, Rockstar treated fans to a new short teaser for GTA Online heists today. Heists will become available tomorrow, and after the long wait we’ve had getting here, fans are eager for every little piece of news. If tomorrow feels like a long way off, this little video will only make you more anxious for it to arrive. Take a look.
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) March 9, 2015
- Lamapadati Casco
- Dinka Enduro
- Vapid Guardian
- HVY Insurgent
- Karin Technical
- Principe Lectro
Along with names, several images were also leaked.
Heists will be accompanied by 9 new trophies/achievements, which appeared online today:
- Shot Caller (10 points) – Invest your hard earned cash to set up a Heist.
- Four Way (10 points) – As Heist Leader set the Finale cut as 25% across all players.
- Live a Little (50 point) – Spend a total of $8,000,000 purchasing vehicles included as part of The Heists Update.
- Can’t Touch This (30 points) – Complete a Heist Finale without taking any damage.
- Mastermind (50 points) – Earn 25 platinum medals across Heist Setups and Finales.
- Be Prepared (10 points) – Complete a Heist Setup mission.
- In the Name of Science (30 points) – Complete The Humane Labs Raid and Series A Funding as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Dead Presidents (30 points) – Complete The Fleeca Job and The Pacific Standard Job as Heist Leader or Crew.
- Parole Day (30 points) – Complete The Prison Break as Heist Leader or Crew.
It looks like this is really it: heists are on their way! What are you the most excited for?
What do you think? Sound off below!