The latest GTA Online patch 1.14 (which included the “I’m Not a Hipster” DLC) fixed a lot of current glitches and money cheats, but there are also some that still remain. Here’s details of one of them…
- Find a Mule truck and drive it outside the door of your garage. Don’t center the truck, but put it slightly to the left.
- Then take your glitched Ruffian motorcycle (follow this video to get it), or otherwise any other motorcycle that you want to sell, and drive it straight into the rear of the Mule truck.
- This should have the effect of throwing you off of the motorbike, and cause the original bike to then appear (in mint condition) directly across he street. Meanwhile the damaged, glitched bike will be lying in the street.
- Now you can pick the glitched bike up and ride it to your nearest Los Santos Customs.
- Once at the Los Santos Customs (and while still outside) pull up your phone and purchase the Faggio from southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Then you can drive so you’re half way through the Los Santos Customs garage door. Once positioned, stop and call your mechanic and hover the cursor over the Faggio. Then proceed to drive in.
- Once in, press A (Xbox) or X (Playstation) on the Faggio and then click right on the digital pad.
- You should then get the menu item asking you to sell your bike. Press A/X to sell it once, then wait for the loading icon to disappear. When it does, press A/X again to confirm you want to sell and you’re done.
- Following that, head back and grab the other Ruffian motorbike that you still have, and repeat from the top!
🙊What do you think? Sound off below!🙊