Grand Theft Auto Online is up and running (mostly) and while Rockstar is working furiously to fix all the issues, they also let us know that the patch rolled out to enable GTA Online also fixed some issues that you might have encountered in the single player story mode:
- Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
- Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
- Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
- Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
- Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
- Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
- Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
Nice to see that the saved vehicles problems have been fixed. We’re also hearing reports that some of the infinite money glitches were fixed, and will update that list as soon as we can confirm.
What do you think? Sound off below!