Fancy flying the 747 jumbo jet around in GTA Online? Well you can, all it requires is a little ingenuity… and we’ve got full instructions plus an explanatory video below. Enjoy!
- Head to the airport location as shown in the image above.
- Set your spawn location to “Last Location” under settings.
- Head to the games store/marketplace relevant for your system.
- Wait for the “zooming out screen” to flash/zoom out three times and then sign out of Xbox Live/PSN.
- You’ll spawn in single player at the airport. Get into the 747 jumbo jet and drive it over to where you were last standing in GTA Online.
- Once there, sign back into Xbox Live/PSN and then start an invite-only session of GTA Online.
- Then finally, walk/run to wherever you were/left the plane and the 747 should be there waiting for you!
🙊What do you think? Sound off below!🙊