GTA 5 Cheats Xbox One
GTA 5 cheats and codes for Xbox One including invincibility, weapons (RPG, assault rifle, shotgun, sniper and others), fast run and super jump cheats can be activated and used in two different ways. During gameplay either: (1) use the directional/digital pad on your Xbox One controller as well as the buttons to enter the Grand Theft Auto 5 cheat code you want to use; or (2) dial specific numbers on your in-game cell phone.
|All GTA 5 Cheats for Xbox One|
Player Effects Cheats
|Drunk Mode||Y, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, X, B, LEFT|
|Explosive Ammo Rounds||RIGHT, X, A, LEFT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LB, LB, LB|
|Explosive Melee Attacks||RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y, RB, B, B, B, LT|
|Fast Run||Y, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LT, LB, X|
|Fast Swim||LEFT, LEFT, LB, RIGHT, RIGHT, RT, LEFT, LT, RIGHT|
|Flaming Bullets||LB, RB, X, RB, LEFT, RT, RB, LEFT, X, RIGHT, LB, LB|
|Invincibility||RIGHT, A, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y|
|Lower Wanted Level||RB, RB, B, RT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT|
|Max Health & Armor||B, LB, Y, RT, A, X, B, RIGHT, X, LB, LB, LB|
|Raise Wanted Level||RB, RB, B, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
|Recharge Ability||A, A, X, RB, LB, A, RIGHT, LEFT, A|
|Skyfall||LB, LT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LB, LT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
|Slow Motion Aim||X, LT, RB, Y, LEFT, X, LT, RIGHT, A|
|Bigfoot (Sasquatch) Mode||Click here to read the instructionsThe cheat is activated by eating a special Peyote plant|
|Super Jump||LEFT, LEFT, Y, Y, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, X, RB, RT|
|Parachute||LEFT, RIGHT, LB, LT, RB, RT, RT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, LB|
|Weapons||Y, RT, LEFT, LB, A, RIGHT, Y, Down, X, LB, LB, LB|
World Effects Cheats
|Change Weather||RT, A, LB, LB, LT, LT, LT, X|
|Director Mode||Dial 1-999-57-825368 (JR TALENT)|
|Moon Gravity||LEFT, LEFT, LB, RB, LB, RIGHT, LEFT, LB, LEFT|
|Slippery Cars||Y, RB, RB, LEFT, RB, LB, RT, LB|
|Slow Motion||Y, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, X, RT, RB|
Cars & Motorcycles Cheats
|Spawn BMX||LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, X, B, Y, RB, RT|
|Spawn Buzzard||B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y|
|Spawn Caddy||B, LB, LEFT, RB, LT, A, RB, LB, B, A|
|Spawn Comet||RB, B, RT, RIGHT, LB, LT, A, A, X, RB|
|Spawn Duster||RIGHT, LEFT, RB, RB, RB, LEFT, Y, Y, A, B, LB, LB|
|Spawn Limo||RT, RIGHT, LT, LEFT, LEFT, RB, LB, B, RIGHT|
|Spawn PCJ-600||RB, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LT, LB, LB|
|Spawn Rapid GT||RT, LB, B, RIGHT, LB, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, B, RT|
|Spawn Sanchez||B, A, LB, B, B, LB, B, RB, RT, LT, LB, LB|
|Spawn Stunt Plane||B, RIGHT, LB, LT, LEFT, RB, LB, LB, LEFT, LEFT, A, Y|
|Spawn Trashmaster||B, RB, B, RB, LEFT, LEFT, RB, LB, B, RIGHT|
Special Vehicles Cheats
|Spawn Duke O’Death||Dial 1-999-3328-4227 (DEATHCAR)|
|Spawn Kraken Sub||Dial 1-999-282-2537 (BUBBLES)|
|Spawn Dodo Airplane||Dial 1-999-398-4628 (EXTINCT)|
Please read our FAQ if you encounter any issues using the Grand Theft Auto 5 Xbox One cheats, or if you have any questions. If you need to use a parachute then press the A button on your controller. You can control your descent with the left stick. Note there is no way to deploy a parachute after the Skyfall cheat has been activated. Instead, to try and survive, you must press forward on your controller and attempt to land head first into the ground or a wall.
Questions or ideas? Load comments down below!
Top Tips For GTA 5 That Aren’t Cheats
Cheats may be a great way of crafting your own entertainment once you’ve maxed out all of the content, but sometimes you’re still in the process of said maxing-out, and hit a tough situation. Sure, cheats can help you out in these situations, but sometimes we’d rather get out by the skin of our own teeth – with a tiny bit of help, of course. We’ve compiled a massive list of hints to help you out in your exploits in Los Santos and Blaine County, and here is a selection of the best ones.
- Explore Fort Zancudo Without Getting Wanted Level – This is a great way to grab some military vehicles for your garage without the hassle of, you know, being shot up by ravenous police officers. You need to start Trevor’s second hunting activity, called “Fair Game”. Do the mission as normal and hunt down 3 Elk. However, once this is complete, you shouldn’t hand off the mission, but rather drive to Fort Zancudo. Due to the mission’s scripting, you’ll encounter no resistance. The alarms won’t go off, and you won’t get a wanted level either.
- Second Amendment Rights – As you’ll probably know, GTA 5 has some pretty tough law enforcement officers. After the police of GTA 4 being sloppy pushovers, Rockstar decided to ramp things up and populated the LSPD with freaking terminators. It’s understandable if you need a bit of help when dealing with the police, so if you find yourself in a firefight near an Ammunation store, run inside. While this won’t happen all the time, occasionally the store owner will grab a gun and help you get rid of the blues. Talk about a “the customer is always right” attitude!
- Easiest Way To A Car’s Heart – We’ve all been there, haven’t we? Got in a nasty gunfight with some street thugs and gang members, and the sods have hunkered down behind a car for cover. Now, with a car between you and them, your bullets lose their effectiveness at making them not live anymore. Wouldn’t it be great to, I don’t know, blow them the hell up using their cover? Yeah, it would – and the quickest way to do it is by shooting the gas tank. Found just in front of the rear wheels on the left side of the car, this is a magical weak spot that will sent the ride up in flames quicker than shooting at the other bits.
- Save On Vehicles – While you won’t be hurting for cash by the time you hit the late game, it’s not a bad idea to save up early on wherever you can. One of the weirdest and most inexplicable glitches will help you out here. If you open up your in-game phone, select Travel and Transport, navigate to whichever website, then back right out into the main phone menu, and repeat the above steps, for some odd reasons the prices will be different. Some will be higher, some lower. Naturally, you should attempt to capitalize on the latter!
- Get Characters Where You Want Them – GTA 5’s unique three-protagonist setup is one of the most interesting aspects of the game. Seeing the story from three different viewpoints add some narrative twist and depth to the affair, and their personalised side missions complement their personality. But we’ll be damned if we don’t hate being transported to the opposite end of the map each time we switch. If you want to skip the long trip, just select whichever character you want, set a waypoint to your desired location, and switch back to another. The protagonist will drive on their own to the waypoint, allowing you to do stuff with the other two in the meantime.
Fun Ways to Use Xbox One Cheats for GTA 5
GTA 5, in spite of its age, continues to be one of the most technically impressive games out there. In terms of content and quality, it’s at the top and is one of the best titles on both platforms, across both generations. There’s enough content in the single-player mode of the game to last countless hours before you’ve finished every mission, discovered every easter egg and completed every activity.
And once you have, there’s still cheats to explore. GTA 5 does cheats differently from other games, meaning that here they are more than just a way to boost your chances in combat. Sure, your standard lineup of character-enhancing cheats are present to help you out of a toughie, but there’s more to GTA 5 cheats than invincibility (RIGHT, A, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y) and unlock all weapons (Y, RT, LEFT, LB, A, RIGHT, Y, Down, X, LB, LB, LB).
Cheats can be activated through your typical button combos, however players on the Xbox One also have the option of using new phone cheats, which allow you to activate them by calling select numbers with the in-game cellphone. That said, the button combinations are the same across both generations of Microsoft’s dedicated gaming system.
In GTA 5, the developers used cheats to “cheat” the game’s setting. With these hidden codes, players can activate mechanics that would otherwise conflict with the construct of the game itself. Decreasing gravity (LEFT, LEFT, LB, RB, LB, RIGHT, LEFT, LB, LEFT) isn’t exactly something we can just do on a whim in real-life, but damn if it isn’t a fun feature to have in a video game.
The best part is that players can mix and match the cheat effects, as you can have as many active as you wish at any given time. In case you want to go on an all-out destruction-derby, just combine Explosive Melee Attacks (RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y, RB, B, B, B, LT) with Explosive Ammo Rounds (RIGHT, X, A, LEFT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LB, LB, LB). Turn up the heat by replacing the latter with Flaming Bullets (LB, RB, X, RB, LEFT, RT, RB, LEFT, X, RIGHT, LB, LB) for a hell of a good time. Also call your psychiatrist.
Beyond these, there are a ton of great cheats for GTA 5 on the Xbox One for you to combine in whatever which way you wish. From world-effect cheats that let you change the weather preset and access the otherwise unused snow-setting (RT, A, LB, LB, LT, LT, LT, X), to player-effect cheats that let you juggle your wanted stars (RB, RB, B, RT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT to lower, RB, RB, B, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT to increase) or run super-fast (Y, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LT, LB, X), all the way to your run-of-the-mill vehicle spawning cheats.
So, in summary, enjoy the cheats!