GTA 5 Cheats Xbox One & Xbox 360
GTA 5 cheats and codes for Xbox One and Xbox 360 including invincibility, weapons (RPG, assault rifle, shotgun, sniper and others), fast run, super jump cheats and more can be activated in two different ways. During gameplay either: (1) use the directional/digital pad on your Xbox controller as well as the buttons to enter the cheat you want to use (enter the code quickly); or (2) dial specific numbers on your in-game cell phone (Xbox One only). Please read our FAQ if you encounter any issues using the Grand Theft Auto 5 Xbox One or Xbox 360 cheats, or if you have any questions. You cannot earn Achievements after using cheats until you reset your console.
Xbox One & Xbox 360 GTA 5 Cheat Codes
Player Effects Cheats
Get all the nausea and impaired motor functions without actually having to enjoy a stiff drink!
|Y, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, X, B, LEFT|
|Explosive Ammo Rounds|
Because sometimes supersonic bits of pointy metal just aren’t enough to cause enough property damage
|RIGHT, X, A, LEFT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LB, LB, LB|
|Explosive Melee Attacks|
Taking “check out these guns” to a whole new level
|RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y, RB, B, B, B, LT|
Run like hell
|Y, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LT, LB, X|
It’s like putting a hungry shark behind you as incentive, but less messy
|LEFT, LEFT, LB, RIGHT, RIGHT, RT, LEFT, LT, RIGHT|
The only thing better than shooting things is shooting things and setting them on fire
|LB, RB, X, RB, LEFT, RT, RB, LEFT, X, RIGHT, LB, LB|
This one is for you mere mortals. Lasts 5 minutes
|RIGHT, A, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y|
|Lower Wanted Level|
Law enforcement bribery simplified
|RB, RB, B, RT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT|
|Max Health & Armor|
Like a health pickup, but with home delivery
|B, LB, Y, RT, A, X, B, RIGHT, X, LB, LB, LB|
|Raise Wanted Level|
I mean, you could just shoot people, but why bother?
|RB, RB, B, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
Add some liquid nitrogen to that cooldown
|A, A, X, RB, LB, A, RIGHT, LEFT, A|
Teleports you up into the air and erases any knowledge of how to operate a parachute from your character. Apparently, headbutting the world is a reasonable course of action (and the only way to survive)
|LB, LT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LB, LT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
|Slow Motion Aim|
Literally bullet time. If Rockstar hadn’t made Max Payne, we’d accuse them of stealing. Re-enter cheat 4 times for cumulative effect, 5th will disable
|X, LT, RB, Y, LEFT, X, LT, RIGHT, A|
|Bigfoot (Sasquatch) Mode|
|Click here to read the instructionsThe cheat is activated by eating a special Peyote plant|
Unfortunately, this cannot be replicated in real life by sodomizing yourself with a pogo stick (hold X to go higher)
|LEFT, LEFT, Y, Y, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, X, RB, RT|
Adds precisely one parachute to your inventory. Instructions not included (but press A to use)
|LEFT, RIGHT, LB, LT, RB, RT, RT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, LB|
Buying weapons can be a chore, what with all that paperwork. Use this to summon an entire fully loaded arsenal
|Y, RT, LEFT, LB, A, RIGHT, Y, Down, X, LB, LB, LB|
World Effects Cheats
Cycles between sunny, clear, cloudy, smoggy, overcast, rainy, thundery, clearing and snowy weather presets
|RT, A, LB, LB, LT, LT, LT, X|
Changes player character skin to that of any unlocked “actor”. Recommended for filmmakers
|Button combo coming, spawn it using the cell cheat in the meantime|
1-999-57-825368 (JR TALENT)
Drastically reduces the gravitational pull of the game-world (press B to float post-jump)
|LEFT, LEFT, LB, RB, LB, RIGHT, LEFT, LB, LEFT|
Damn it BP, not another oil spill
|Y, RB, RB, LEFT, RB, LB, RT, LB|
Apparently you’re some kind of temporal wizard who slows down time. Enter the code 3 times for cumulative effect, and a 4th to deactivate it
|Y, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, X, RT, RB|
Cars & Motorcycles Cheats
Never stop pedallin’
|LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, X, B, Y, RB, RT|
Everyone’s favorite heavily-armed attack chopper made from papier-mache
|B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y|
Who needs supercars? How ’bout a golf cart?
|B, LB, LEFT, RB, LT, A, RB, LB, B, A|
Not the celestial body, unfortunately. That would be cool, though
|RB, B, RT, RIGHT, LB, LT, A, A, X, RB|
|RIGHT, LEFT, RB, RB, RB, LEFT, Y, Y, A, B, LB, LB|
There is no cheat to spawn a taste in style, though
|RT, RIGHT, LT, LEFT, LEFT, RB, LB, B, RIGHT|
Why travel at high speeds in an enclosed space when you can greatly increase your odds of a horrible death by merely holding two bits of metal?
|RB, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LT, LB, LB|
|Spawn Rapid GT|
It’s not like the speed limits will allow you to make use of it. Oh, wait, this is GTA
|RT, LB, B, RIGHT, LB, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, B, RT|
Sometimes 2 wheels can get you where 4 cannot
|B, A, LB, B, B, LB, B, RB, RT, LT, LB, LB|
|Spawn Stunt Plane|
Do you want to crash? This is how you crash
|B, RIGHT, LB, LT, LEFT, RB, LB, LB, LEFT, LEFT, A, Y|
Who cares about multi-million dollar bank robberies when you can be a garbage man?
|B, RB, B, RB, LEFT, LEFT, RB, LB, B, RIGHT|
Special Vehicles Cheats
|Spawn Duke O’Death|
Literally a Mad Max car. So awesome that you need to complete the “Duel” challenge to even unlock this cheat
|1-999-3328-4227 (DEATHCAR) info|
|Spawn Kraken Sub|
A submarine much cuter than its namesake. You’ll need to snap photos of 20 different animals to unlock it, though (the “Wildlife Photography Challenge”)
|1-999-282-2537 (BUBBLES) info|
|Spawn Dodo Airplane|
Not quite as extinct as you think. Unlocked by completing a random event called “Sea Plane”
|1-999-398-4628 (EXTINCT) info|
🙊Questions or ideas? Load comments down below!
Top Tips For GTA 5 That Aren’t Cheats
Cheats may be a great way of crafting your own entertainment once you’ve maxed out all of the content, but sometimes you’re still in the process of said maxing-out, and hit a tough situation. Sure, cheats can help you out in these situations, but sometimes we’d rather get out by the skin of our own teeth – with a tiny bit of help, of course. We’ve compiled a massive list of hints to help you out in your exploits in Los Santos and Blaine County, and here is a selection of the best ones.
- Explore Fort Zancudo Without Getting Wanted Level – This is a great way to grab some military vehicles for your garage without the hassle of, you know, being shot up by ravenous police officers. You need to start Trevor’s second hunting activity, called “Fair Game”. Do the mission as normal and hunt down 3 Elk. However, once this is complete, you shouldn’t hand off the mission, but rather drive to Fort Zancudo. Due to the mission’s scripting, you’ll encounter no resistance. The alarms won’t go off, and you won’t get a wanted level either.
- Second Amendment Rights – As you’ll probably know, GTA 5 has some pretty tough law enforcement officers. After the police of GTA 4 being sloppy pushovers, Rockstar decided to ramp things up and populated the LSPD with freaking terminators. It’s understandable if you need a bit of help when dealing with the police, so if you find yourself in a firefight near an Ammunation store, run inside. While this won’t happen all the time, occasionally the store owner will grab a gun and help you get rid of the blues. Talk about a “the customer is always right” attitude!
- Easiest Way To A Car’s Heart – We’ve all been there, haven’t we? Got in a nasty gunfight with some street thugs and gang members, and the sods have hunkered down behind a car for cover. Now, with a car between you and them, your bullets lose their effectiveness at making them not live anymore. Wouldn’t it be great to, I don’t know, blow them the hell up using their cover? Yeah, it would – and the quickest way to do it is by shooting the gas tank. Found just in front of the rear wheels on the left side of the car, this is a magical weak spot that will sent the ride up in flames quicker than shooting at the other bits.
- Save On Vehicles – While you won’t be hurting for cash by the time you hit the late game, it’s not a bad idea to save up early on wherever you can. One of the weirdest and most inexplicable glitches will help you out here. If you open up your in-game phone, select Travel and Transport, navigate to whichever website, then back right out into the main phone menu, and repeat the above steps, for some odd reasons the prices will be different. Some will be higher, some lower. Naturally, you should attempt to capitalize on the latter!
- Get Characters Where You Want Them – GTA 5’s unique three-protagonist setup is one of the most interesting aspects of the game. Seeing the story from three different viewpoints add some narrative twist and depth to the affair, and their personalised side missions complement their personality. But we’ll be damned if we don’t hate being transported to the opposite end of the map each time we switch. If you want to skip the long trip, just select whichever character you want, set a waypoint to your desired location, and switch back to another. The protagonist will drive on their own to the waypoint, allowing you to do stuff with the other two in the meantime.
Fun Ways to Use Xbox One/360 Cheats for GTA 5
GTA 5, in spite of its age, continues to be one of the most technically impressive games out there. In terms of content and quality, it’s at the top. Whether you’re playing on Xbox 360 or Xbox One, it’s one of the best titles on both platforms, across both generations. There’s enough content in the single-player mode of the game to last countless hours before you’ve finished every mission, discovered every easter egg and completed every activity.
And once you have, there’s still cheats to explore. GTA 5 does cheats differently from other games, meaning that here they are more than just a way to boost your chances in combat. Sure, your standard lineup of character-enhancing cheats are present to help you out of a toughie, but there’s more to GTA 5 cheats than invincibility (RIGHT, A, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y) and unlock all weapons (Y, RT, LEFT, LB, A, RIGHT, Y, Down, X, LB, LB, LB).
Cheats can be activated through your typical button combos, however players on the Xbox One also have the option of using new phone cheats, which allow you to activate them by calling select numbers with the in-game cellphone. That said, the button combinations are the same across both generations of Microsoft’s dedicated gaming system.
In GTA 5, the developers used cheats to “cheat” the game’s setting. With these hidden codes, players can activate mechanics that would otherwise conflict with the construct of the game itself. Decreasing gravity (LEFT, LEFT, LB, RB, LB, RIGHT, LEFT, LB, LEFT) isn’t exactly something we can just do on a whim in real-life, but damn if it isn’t a fun feature to have in a video game.
The best part is that players can mix and match the cheat effects, as you can have as many active as you wish at any given time. In case you want to go on an all-out destruction-derby, just combine Explosive Melee Attacks (RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y, RB, B, B, B, LT) with Explosive Ammo Rounds (RIGHT, X, A, LEFT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LB, LB, LB). Turn up the heat by replacing the latter with Flaming Bullets (LB, RB, X, RB, LEFT, RT, RB, LEFT, X, RIGHT, LB, LB) for a hell of a good time. Also call your psychiatrist.
Beyond these, there are a ton of great cheats for GTA 5 on both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One for you to combine in whatever which way you wish. From world-effect cheats that let you change the weather preset and access the otherwise unused snow-setting (RT, A, LB, LB, LT, LT, LT, X), to player-effect cheats that let you juggle your wanted stars (RB, RB, B, RT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT to lower, RB, RB, B, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT to increase) or run super-fast (Y, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LT, LB, X), all the way to your run-of-the-mill vehicle spawning cheats.
So, in summary, enjoy the cheats! And don’t forget to check out the following pages and guides to squeeze even more enjoyment out of GTA 5:
|👍Online Money Guide||👊GTA Online Guide|
|💸Money Cheat||💹Stocks Guide|
|💰Make Money||📱Phone Cheats|