How To Use GTA 5 Cheats PS4 & PS3
GTA 5 cheats and cheat codes for PS4 and PS3 including invincibility, weapons, fast run and explosive ammo cheats can be activated and used in two different ways. During gameplay either: (1) use the directional / digital pad on your Playstation controller as well as the buttons to enter the Grand Theft Auto 5 cheat code you want to use; or (2) dial specific numbers on your in-game cell phone (PS4 only).
All GTA 5 Cheats for PS4 and PS3
Player Effects Cheats
|Drunk Mode||TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, CIRCLE, LEFT|
|Explosive Ammo Rounds||RIGHT, SQUARE, X, LEFT, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, L1, L1, L1|
|Explosive Melee Attacks||RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE, R1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L2|
|Fast Run||TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, L2, L1, SQUARE|
|Fast Swim||LEFT, LEFT, L1, RIGHT, RIGHT, R2, LEFT, L2, RIGHT|
|Flaming Bullets||L1, R1, SQUARE, R1, LEFT, R2, R1, LEFT, SQUARE, RIGHT, L1, L1|
|Invincibility||RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE|
|Lower Wanted Level||R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT|
|Max Health & Armor||CIRCLE, L1, TRIANGLE, R2, X, SQUARE, CIRCLE, RIGHT, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1|
|Raise Wanted Level||R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
|Recharge Ability||X, X, SQUARE, R1, L1, X, RIGHT, LEFT, X|
|Skyfall||L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
|Slow Motion Aim||SQUARE, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, LEFT, SQUARE, L2, RIGHT, X|
|Bigfoot (Sasquatch) Mode||Click here to read the instructionsThe cheat is activated by eating a special Peyote plant|
|Super Jump||LEFT, LEFT, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, R1, R2|
|Parachute||LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1|
|Weapons||TRIANGLE, R2, LEFT, L1, X, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, DOWN, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1|
World Effects Cheats
|Change Weather||R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, SQUARE|
|Director Mode||Dial 1-999-57-825368 (JR TALENT)|
|Moon Gravity||LEFT, LEFT, L1, R1, L1, RIGHT, LEFT, L1, LEFT|
|Slippery Cars||TRIANGLE, R1, R1, LEFT, R1, L1, R2, L1|
|Slow Motion||TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, SQUARE, R2, R1|
Cars & Motorcycles Cheats
|Spawn BMX||LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, R1, R2|
|Spawn Buzzard||CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE|
|Spawn Caddy||CIRCLE, L1, LEFT, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, CIRCLE, X|
|Spawn Comet||R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, L1, L2, X, X, SQUARE, R1|
|Spawn Duster||RIGHT, LEFT, R1, R1, R1, LEFT, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1|
|Spawn Limo||R2, RIGHT, L2, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT|
|Spawn PCJ-600||R1, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE RIGHT, L2, L1, L1|
|Spawn Rapid GT||R2, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT, L1, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, CIRCLE, R2|
|Spawn Sanchez||CIRCLE, X, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, R1, R2, L2, L1, L1|
|Spawn Stunt Plane||CIRCLE, RIGHT, L1, L2, LEFT, R1, L1, L1, LEFT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE|
|Spawn Trashmaster||CIRCLE, R1, CIRCLE, R1, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT|
Special Vehicles Cheats
|Spawn Duke O’Death||Dial 1-999-3328-4227 (DEATHCAR)|
|Spawn Kraken Sub||Dial 1-999-282-2537 (BUBBLES)|
|Spawn Dodo Airplane||Dial 1-999-398-4628 (EXTINCT)|
Please read our FAQ if you encounter any issues using the Grand Theft Auto 5 PS4 or PS3 cheats, or if you have any questions. To use the parachute after enabling the Skyfall cheat press the X button on your controller and the parachute will be deployed. You can control your flight with the left stick.
🙊Questions or ideas? Load comments down below!
Our Best 5 Hints When You’re not Using GTA 5 Cheats on PS4/PS3
When you want to succeed in the virtual world of GTA 5’s single player mode, cheats are one way to guarantee your success. Sometimes you want to get to the top through honest methods only though… and even then a little help doesn’t hurt. We’ve compiled a massive list of useful hints to guide you along your journey. Here are some of the best tips to get the most out of the game.
- Renewable energy has more uses than you’d think – You’d surely rather go green than go blue, right? Since the police in GTA 5 got a significant upgrade compared to the puny mortals we encountered in GTA 4, getting slapped with multiple wanted stars can be quite the harrowing experience, guaranteed to put a dent in our heist plans. One great way to get rid of the ever persistent police helicopters is to drive up to the Blaine County wind-farm. While the NPC AI of the game is pretty sophisticated, it isn’t that sophisticated.
- Dodge missiles mid-air like it’s Hollywood – While this will mostly be useful in Online, sometimes you’ll be able to make use of this in singleplayer as well. Basically, if you’re in an aerial vehicle, you can bet your ass that you’ll come face to face with a whole lot of missiles. Usually, missiles are pretty bad news, however there’s a way to dodge them pretty easily thanks to a rather odd factor of GTA 5’s programming. As strange as it may sound, you should fly towards the missile, and pull downwards in the last moment. Missiles are programmed to be quite agile when changing directions to either side or upwards, but are sluggish when pulling downwards.
- Kick off an impromptu drag race – In case you want to spice up your commute between missions, a fun little minigame is in GTA 5 that’s hard to notice on your own. Whenever you encounter a red light, instead of not caring and speeding by because this is GTA you’re playing, after all, come to a stop. If a car pulls up next to you, and you rev your engine while honking, the car next to you might engage in a random drag race. It won’t happen every time, but it’s fun enough when it does.
- Destroy things with absolute style, without the wanted level – In a game like GTA, you can expect the developers to put quite a bit of effort into ensuring all the details are there when it comes to destroying things. The game is filled with jerrycans full of flammable fuel that you can use to lather your target in gasoline without being reprimanded for it. You can then use the can to lay down a liquid fuse of a kind on the ground, allowing you to set fire to it from a safe distance. The flame will rapidly travel up the trail of gasoline and blow the thing at the end to hell. For extra style points, grab a car with an exhaust that backfires, line things up, and ignite the flaming goodness as you speed away – no need to worry about the police in either scenario.
- Who knew lunacy can level up strength and shooting? – This is one of those very odd things that if you did in real life, you’d surely be arrested if you survive the affair, and even doing it in a game would get you some strange looks. GTA 5’s stats are designed in a way that they level themselves up through general gameplay, but very slowly. There are various methods to “farm” these stats, and this is one of the weirdest. All you need is a pistol, a crapload of ammo, and an innocent bus (which needs to be on the move). You need to get on top of the bus somehow, and stomp the bugger until that strength stat is maxed out. Once it is, you should shoot at roughly the center of the roof until your shooting is also maxed out. If you feel like it, you can mix things up and do a bit of stomping, then a bit of shooting.
Interesting Ways to Use these GTA 5 Cheats for PS4 and PS3
Cheats have always been an integral part of GTA titles, and the latest entry of the franchise is no different. Older players might remember the heyday of San Andreas when everyone had bits of scrap-paper with the cheats scribbled down for quick reference. While the button combinations are different this time around, the cheats are just as awesome.
GTA 5 has launched across five platforms, including two generations of consoles. Lucky for you, the cheats on the PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 4 (PS4) editions of the game are the same, so you won’t have to re-learn them if you choose to upgrade. Cheats are activated in the traditional manner of invisible button combinations, or on the newer system, by calling specific phone-numbers.
The franchise’s approach to cheats hasn’t changed over the years, and much like in the previous, significantly lower resolution version of Los Santos, they’re much more than merely ways to make the game easier. GTA 5 Cheats can be used in myriad different ways, ranging from just getting your ass out of a sticky situation or a tricky fight to augmenting and altering the game experience, allowing you to squeeze some extra fun out of the game even if you’ve maxed out the regular content.
All of this is because some of the cheats in the game are actually ways of sneaking in game mechanics that would clash with the otherwise realistically grounded setting. As over the top as it may be at times, GTA 5 is very much beholden to the restrictions of the real world. Luckily for us, we have cheats to escape those restrictions, and some of the best result come from mixing the effects of multiple cheats being active at the same time.
Activating Super Jump (LEFT, LEFT, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, R1, R2), for example, will allow you to reach new heights. However, coupling it with other GTA 5 cheats like Moon Gravity (LEFT, LEFT, L1, R1, L1, RIGHT, LEFT, L1, LEFT) will amplify the effect. That said, Moon Gravity is best coupled with Invincibility, as the ragdoll effects are most amusing when falling from ridiculous heights or being repeatedly run over by high-speed vehicles.
If you’re a particularly skilled racer and have expert control of the game’s vehicles, you might try ramping up the difficulty by activating cheats such as Slippery Cars (TRIANGLE, R1, R1, LEFT, R1, L1, R2, L1) or Drunk Mode (TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, CIRCLE, LEFT), best used in tandem. Combine it with the previously mentioned Moon Gravity, and any crashes are bound to be a lot more interesting.
Concocting new and strange effects by mixing and matching cheats can definitely add countless hours of entertainment value to this already lengthy and content-rich game. You’re given all the tools, no matter how dangerous they might be, to craft your own fun once there are no more missions left to complete.