GTA 5 Cheats PS4 & PS3
The only complete list of GTA 5 cheats for your PS4 or PS3
GTA 5 cheats and codes for PS4 and PS3 including invincibility, weapons (RPG, assault rifle, shotgun, sniper and others), fast run, super jump cheats and more can be activated in two different ways. During gameplay either: (1) use the directional/digital pad on your Playstation controller as well as the buttons to enter the cheat you want to use (enter the code quickly); or (2) dial specific numbers on your in-game cell phone (PS4 only). Please read our FAQ if you encounter any issues using the Grand Theft Auto 5 PS4 or PS3 cheats, or if you have any questions. You cannot earn Trophies after using cheats until you reset your console.
PS3 and PS4 GTA 5 Cheats and Codes
Player Effects Cheats
In case you want to DUI
|TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, CIRCLE, LEFT|
|Explosive Ammo Rounds|
When you absolutely, positively, and urgently need things and things close to those things dead
|RIGHT, SQUARE, X, LEFT, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, L1, L1, L1|
|Explosive Melee Attacks|
Sure, it ain’t Street Fighter, but we’re getting there
|RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE, R1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L2|
The Flash mod without the Flash
|TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, L2, L1, SQUARE|
The Michael Phelps mod without the… oh wait
|LEFT, LEFT, L1, RIGHT, RIGHT, R2, LEFT, L2, RIGHT|
At least it won’t be the “cold” embrace of death, right?
|L1, R1, SQUARE, R1, LEFT, R2, R1, LEFT, SQUARE, RIGHT, L1, L1|
Every 5 minutes this cheat checks whether you’ve grown any balls in the meantime
|RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE|
|Lower Wanted Level|
But Mr. Officer Sir, that man made me shoot him
|R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT|
|Max Health & Armor|
About as realistic as getting healed by snacks
|CIRCLE, L1, TRIANGLE, R2, X, SQUARE, CIRCLE, RIGHT, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1|
|Raise Wanted Level|
Considering how corrupt Los Santos is, it should come as no surprise that getting convicted requires a cheat
|R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
Rest is for the weak
|X, X, SQUARE, R1, L1, X, RIGHT, LEFT, X|
In this case, the goal is to aim for the ground and “not” miss
|L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
|Slow Motion Aim|
Re-entering this cheat up to 4 times will keep slowing time, until the 5th yanks things back up to speed
|SQUARE, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, LEFT, SQUARE, L2, RIGHT, X|
|Bigfoot (Sasquatch) Mode|
He’s actually quite sensitive about the size of his feet
|Click here to read the instructionsThe cheat is activated by eating a special Peyote plant|
It’s like that one scene from Matrix, but without the bouncy pavement. Hold SQUARE to go higher
|LEFT, LEFT, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, R1, R2|
And lo, the heavenly Parachute hath descended into thy knapsack – press X to use
|LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1|
A lot of guns can fit in those pockets. And a lot of ammo
|TRIANGLE, R2, LEFT, L1, X, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, DOWN, SQUARE, L1, L1, L1|
World Effects Cheats
It’s like using the Touchstone from that one StarGate SG-1 Episode, but without the whole apocalypse thing
|R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, SQUARE|
Allows you to switch through a number of NPC models, usually used for the creation of fan videos
|Button combo coming, spawn it using the cell cheat in the meantime|
1-999-57-825368 (JR TALENT)
Without this, you’re grounded. Press O after jumping to float
|LEFT, LEFT, L1, R1, L1, RIGHT, LEFT, L1, LEFT|
Who needs traction anyway?
|TRIANGLE, R1, R1, LEFT, R1, L1, R2, L1|
You can enter this up to three times to slow time down even more. The fourth will return things to normal
|TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, SQUARE, R2, R1|
Cars & Motorcycles Cheats
San Andreas blues
|LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, R1, R2|
While you can shoot many things with this, try and don’t get shot
|CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE|
Ludicrous amounts of money and for too much free time not included
|CIRCLE, L1, LEFT, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, CIRCLE, X|
Only marginally slower than its namesake
|R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, L1, L2, X, X, SQUARE, R1|
In case you want to fly, but without any semblance of style
|RIGHT, LEFT, R1, R1, R1, LEFT, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, X, CIRCLE, L1, L1|
It’s okay, the NPCs won’t think you’re compensating
|R2, RIGHT, L2, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT|
Don’t forget your helmet
|R1, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE RIGHT, L2, L1, L1|
|Spawn Rapid GT|
Adding “GT” to the name makes it faster
|R2, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT, L1, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, CIRCLE, R2|
Time to go off-roading
|CIRCLE, X, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, R1, R2, L2, L1, L1|
|Spawn Stunt Plane|
Good luck learning how to fly it, though
|CIRCLE, RIGHT, L1, L2, LEFT, R1, L1, L1, LEFT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE|
Make your childhood aspirations reality
|CIRCLE, R1, CIRCLE, R1, LEFT, LEFT, R1, L1, CIRCLE, RIGHT|
Special Vehicles Cheats
|Spawn Duke O’Death|
You’ll need to complete the “Duel” random event first, but ho boy is it worth it
|1-999-3328-4227 (DEATHCAR) info|
|Spawn Kraken Sub|
But first, you’ll need to stalk 20 animals, take compromising pictures of them and send them to Rockstar customer support. We may or may not be making the last part up
|1-999-282-2537 (BUBBLES) info|
|Spawn Dodo Airplane|
Unless you complete the “Sea Plane” event, this plane will be as common as the animal it’s named after
|1-999-398-4628 (EXTINCT) info|
🙊Questions or ideas? Load comments down below!
Our Best 5 Hints When You’re not Using GTA 5 Cheats on PS4/PS3
When you want to succeed in the virtual world of GTA 5’s single player mode, cheats are one way to guarantee your success. Sometimes you want to get to the top through honest methods only though… and even then a little help doesn’t hurt. We’ve compiled a massive list of useful hints to guide you along your journey. Here are some of the best tips to get the most out of the game.
- Renewable energy has more uses than you’d think – You’d surely rather go green than go blue, right? Since the police in GTA 5 got a significant upgrade compared to the puny mortals we encountered in GTA 4, getting slapped with multiple wanted stars can be quite the harrowing experience, guaranteed to put a dent in our heist plans. One great way to get rid of the ever persistent police helicopters is to drive up to the Blaine County wind-farm. While the NPC AI of the game is pretty sophisticated, it isn’t that sophisticated.
- Dodge missiles mid-air like it’s Hollywood – While this will mostly be useful in Online, sometimes you’ll be able to make use of this in singleplayer as well. Basically, if you’re in an aerial vehicle, you can bet your ass that you’ll come face to face with a whole lot of missiles. Usually, missiles are pretty bad news, however there’s a way to dodge them pretty easily thanks to a rather odd factor of GTA 5’s programming. As strange as it may sound, you should fly towards the missile, and pull downwards in the last moment. Missiles are programmed to be quite agile when changing directions to either side or upwards, but are sluggish when pulling downwards.
- Kick off an impromptu drag race – In case you want to spice up your commute between missions, a fun little minigame is in GTA 5 that’s hard to notice on your own. Whenever you encounter a red light, instead of not caring and speeding by because this is GTA you’re playing, after all, come to a stop. If a car pulls up next to you, and you rev your engine while honking, the car next to you might engage in a random drag race. It won’t happen every time, but it’s fun enough when it does.
- Destroy things with absolute style, without the wanted level – In a game like GTA, you can expect the developers to put quite a bit of effort into ensuring all the details are there when it comes to destroying things. The game is filled with jerrycans full of flammable fuel that you can use to lather your target in gasoline without being reprimanded for it. You can then use the can to lay down a liquid fuse of a kind on the ground, allowing you to set fire to it from a safe distance. The flame will rapidly travel up the trail of gasoline and blow the thing at the end to hell. For extra style points, grab a car with an exhaust that backfires, line things up, and ignite the flaming goodness as you speed away – no need to worry about the police in either scenario.
- Who knew lunacy can level up strength and shooting? – This is one of those very odd things that if you did in real life, you’d surely be arrested if you survive the affair, and even doing it in a game would get you some strange looks. GTA 5’s stats are designed in a way that they level themselves up through general gameplay, but very slowly. There are various methods to “farm” these stats, and this is one of the weirdest. All you need is a pistol, a crapload of ammo, and an innocent bus (which needs to be on the move). You need to get on top of the bus somehow, and stomp the bugger until that strength stat is maxed out. Once it is, you should shoot at roughly the center of the roof until your shooting is also maxed out. If you feel like it, you can mix things up and do a bit of stomping, then a bit of shooting.
Interesting Ways to Use these GTA 5 Cheats for PS4 and PS3
Cheats have always been an integral part of GTA titles, and the latest entry of the franchise is no different. Older players might remember the heyday of San Andreas when everyone had bits of scrap-paper with the cheats scribbled down for quick reference. While the button combinations are different this time around, the cheats are just as awesome.
GTA 5 has launched across five platforms, including two generations of consoles. Lucky for you, the cheats on the PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 4 (PS4) editions of the game are the same, so you won’t have to re-learn them if you choose to upgrade. Cheats are activated in the traditional manner of invisible button combinations, or on the newer system, by calling specific phone-numbers.
The franchise’s approach to cheats hasn’t changed over the years, and much like in the previous, significantly lower resolution version of Los Santos, they’re much more than merely ways to make the game easier. GTA 5 Cheats can be used in myriad different ways, ranging from just getting your ass out of a sticky situation or a tricky fight to augmenting and altering the game experience, allowing you to squeeze some extra fun out of the game even if you’ve maxed out the regular content.
All of this is because some of the cheats in the game are actually ways of sneaking in game mechanics that would clash with the otherwise realistically grounded setting. As over the top as it may be at times, GTA 5 is very much beholden to the restrictions of the real world. Luckily for us, we have cheats to escape those restrictions, and some of the best result come from mixing the effects of multiple cheats being active at the same time.
Activating Super Jump (LEFT, LEFT, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, R1, R2), for example, will allow you to reach new heights. However, coupling it with Moon Gravity (LEFT, LEFT, L1, R1, L1, RIGHT, LEFT, L1, LEFT) will amplify the effect. That said, Moon Gravity is best coupled with Invincibility, as the ragdoll effects are most amusing when falling from ridiculous heights or being repeatedly run over by high-speed vehicles.
If you’re a particularly skilled racer and have expert control of the game’s vehicles, you might try ramping up the difficulty by activating cheats such as Slippery Cars (TRIANGLE, R1, R1, LEFT, R1, L1, R2, L1) or Drunk Mode (TRIANGLE, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, CIRCLE, LEFT), best used in tandem. Combine it with the previously mentioned Moon Gravity, and any crashes are bound to be a lot more interesting.
Concocting new and strange effects by mixing and matching cheats can definitely add countless hours of entertainment value to this already lengthy and content-rich game. You’re given all the tools, no matter how dangerous they might be, to craft your own fun once there are no more missions left to complete. Also, don’t forget to check out the following pages and guides:
|👍Online Money Guide||👊GTA Online Guide|
|💸Money Cheat||💹Stocks Guide|
|💰Make Money||📱Phone Cheats|