GTA 5 Cheats for Grand Theft Auto V
Cheats have long been a part of the Grand Theft Auto series of games and indeed when GTA V was first announced, gamers everywhere began thinking about what types of cheats we might expect for it.
With the game being released for quite some time now, and all the cheat codes for it having been discovered, gamers need not ponder any more. In fact, cheats for Grand Theft Auto V are exactly what this website is about (hence the name, GTA 5 Cheats) and you can find the full list of cheats for each of the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions of the game right here.
Broadly speaking, the cheats in GTA 5 are divided into four different categories as follows: (1) player effects (like invincibility and super jump); (2) items cheats (like give weapons); (3) world effects (like change weather, gravity); and (4) spawn vehicles.
It’s also important to note that cheats for GTA V are only available in single player mode. If you want to gain an advantage in GTA Online then the best we can offer you is our very comprehensive list of hints and tips. You won’t find any give money or weapons, or vehicle spawn cheats there, but having a read through that guide will give you the best possible chance of gaining a winning advantage over your opponents in GTA Online.
PS: Given it’s been officially announced we also have cheat lists for the PC, Xbox One and PS4 versions of GTA V. Given that we don’t expect the cheat codes available to change as the game moves from one generation of console to the next, the lists for Xbox One and PS4 should at least be accurate.
Latest GTA V cheats and news
- Official Rockstar Word: GTA V on PC, PS4, X1 Coming this Fall - We don’t plan on recapping everything that’s happened in the last few days, with rumors of the PC version of GTA V being completely cancelled, the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game being delayed and other goings on because it’s all pretty much irrelevant now. Rockstar Games has just confirmed that GTA 5 […]
- Say GTA V is Delayed, Get Hacked - Several employees from a marketing firm called “Rantic” seem to have been speaking to a few journalists lately and telling them that GTA V is not only going to be delayed (cause yep, there are rumors of that happening too) but it will be CANCELLED!? The story goes that Rantic was some sort of off-shoot […]
- Rumor Buzz from Gamescom – GTA V for PC Delayed Until 2015 - If you’re a fan of Grand Theft Auto V (OK, stupid question…) then the general “GTA V buzz” at Gamescom this year would not have been to your liking. Although GTA 5 Cheats couldn’t attend in person, we’ve heard from several sources that there was plenty of gossip at this year’s famous German game fair […]
- GAME Gives PS4, Xbox One & PC GTA V Release Date of 1 November - UK retailer GAME is making headlines today with a couple of tweets that saying Grand Theft Auto V on the PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4 has a “provisional release date” of 1 November (this year). We have good news for you #PS4 and #XboxOne players…GTA 5 has a provisional release date. Want to know […]
- Rockstar Says Lohan’s Case is Just for Publicity - When Lindsay Lohan launched a lawsuit against Rockstar Games for using her likeness in GTA V, most people (including us) assumed she meant the woman in the bikini seen in most GTA V advertisements. We didn’t think much of the case at the time, but it turns out that isn’t the image she’s suing over. […]